Sunday, August 1, 2010

My first attempt...

I realize I'm very much behind the times as far as blogging, etc., but perhaps late is, indeed, better than never! My goal with this blog is to continue my own personal journey of healing and to encourage others who may be experiencing difficulty in their own lives. Part of this blog will be to include snapshots of the time spent struggling with mom through her last transplant, seeking lessons from her pain, and peace from her passing. I will include emails I sent to her in the hospital, email updates sent to others, and some other posts in the days following her death. Then I hope to continue the blog into the ever-shifting journey of life. Please feel free to follow (is that correct?) my blog and to invite others to do the same. I would love to hear from you!

4 comments:

  1. I can't think of any other person who's writing I would want to follow. You have a wonderful way of expressing yourself through writing and I am very much looking forward to reading what you have to say. I love you honey!! - Ali (I know it say's Chuck, but I guess this is his g-mail sign in!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your can say so much with your words and they honor your mother so beautifully. I have read them as I sit hear with a wet face. They make my heart soft and touch it so deeply. You writtings are so touching. I love you and Amanda more than you can ever know. You are the light of my life, and my daughter is my shining star.

    Grandmother

    ReplyDelete